& Quality Control
Our intention is to provide quality products and services to ensure our customers are satisfied, that we meet our contractual obligations and conform to all regulatory requirements.
To help ensure this, Off Grid Electrical Installations is a Quality Endorsed Company that maintains a Quality System in accordance with the requirements of:
ISO 14001-2004 ENVIRONMENT
Relevant Codes of Practice and NT Regulations, including WORK HEALTH & SAFETY (NATIONAL UNIFORM LEGISLATION) – RETURN TO WORK and ELECTRICAL WORKERS AND CONTRACTORS.
OHS / Safety /
Off Grid Electrical Installations recognises that the Health, Safety and Welfare of employees are of paramount importance to the company. Management is responsible for taking all reasonable and practical action to provide and maintain a work environment that is safe and without risks to the health of all employees, in compliance with all statutory requirements and relevant Australian Standards.
Management and Supervisors of Off Grid at all levels are fully committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment;
- Providing training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently;
- Ensuring that time and facilities are made available for all staff to consult together about health and safety in the workplace;
- Maintaining regularly the effectiveness of the safety procedures that are introduced to manage health and safety risks;
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and work systems, including arrangements for safe use and handling, storage and transport of plant and materials;
The procedure for the resolution of disputes is covered under Contracting Award MA000025 covering Electrical, Electronic and Communications 2010 and General Clerks Award MA000002 Nov 2014 and the Work Health & Safety (National Uniform Legislation) Act 2011/Regulations 2014.
The company adheres to AS/NZS and ISO relevant standards:
Certificates of Accreditation
CAL – Contractor Accreditation Limited Accreditation No. 18304 (Category – Trades and Related Services – Electrical).